Thursday, April 26, 2012

Paysens birthday

My first born turned 7 today. It kinda blows my mind because I feel like I was just 7 myself. I was a huge tomboy running around with no shoes, catching critters and such. But my little girl is quite the opposite.







I love her so much. I owe a lot of my success to her. She helps me out so much so I can do this blogger/designer/mother thing. I probably wouldn't if she wasn't so good about playing with the boys and distracting them away from sharp pointy objects that could be used as weapons. She never talks back or even questions why I ask her to do things. She is a huge blessing in my life. Happy birthday Pacers.

4 comments:

  1. We miss that little girl and the rest of your kids. Our kids will be down practically the whole month of July. Hopefully they get to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday she is really cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I featured your "Headboard" over at my "This Weeks Pinterest Loves" post today. I would love for you to come and check it out and grab a featured button from my blog.
    http://tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com/2012/04/im-back-this-weeks-pinterest-loves-19.html

    Have a beautiful Weekend
    Whitney Ulrich
    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete