Sunday, February 19, 2012

A few changes and an upcoming project

I've been crazy busy around here. My sweet husband turned 30 and we had a fun stache bash for him. I went to see the Broadway show Wicked for the first time and will hopefully see it every year for the rest of my life.

My husband bought me some new chairs for my Valentines day present. I'll do a post on them soon. But I thought I'd post a quick picture to keep you entertained until my life slows down.



My kids played with the boxes they came in for 2 days. It was pure entertainment. I'm also working on a fun project for my craft/ guest/ office that involves a hammer, some nail head trim, and zig zags. Of course.






3 comments:

  1. i'm seeing your stuff all over pinterest!! u are a celeb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best review of Wicked I've ever seen. NOW I want to see it too.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete