Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Waiting...

We're still waiting on the closing of our new home. STILL. So I decided to show you my boys room again and link up to Jennifer Rizzo's boys room party here.

So here's what the room looked like before the 3rd boy came along and kicked #2 out of his own room.





And here's what it looks like with 2 boys in the room.




There isn't room for anything else besides a tall dresser, the toy box and two twin beds. In our new house their room will be big enough for all THREE antique hospital beds that I have. But baby number 4 won't be out of a crib for another year so we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I can't wait to have them all lined up, vintage military style.

If you have a great boys room to link up, please stop by Jennifers site,

8 comments:

  1. And when Baby #4 moves in, Baby #5 will get the incredible crib right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the lockers.

    Janie
    Romantic Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute! I could always imagine a vintage girl room but never boy room. This answers my questions... just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I can't believe you're still waiting. If I were you, I'd be cussing up a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the locker! Such a great use of space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting ready to put both my boys in a room - love those beds! Are they antiques or did you buy them new? (if so, where? Please :) Just found your blog - loved your home tour, but have a selfish request - could you enlarge your pictures a little??? I would LOVE to be able to see all the lovely details in your home better. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete